120 225 78 93
Teacher, presenter, author, and writing studio owner Angela Stockman reimagines traditional pedagogy, combining writing and maker space strategies to create the revolutionary Make Writing system.
In this new Hack Learning Series book, you learn how to
- Approach writing as a physical and collaborative endeavor
- Design with making in mind
- Teach students to play through the process
- Connect writers to authentic audiences
- Make Writing while teaching the Common Core
Make Writing will make you better–no matter what grade or subject you teach.
Don’t miss Angela Stockman’s follow-up: Hacking the Writing Workshop