What’s Hack Learning
Hack Learning is books, podcast episodes, online courses and other digital content that help you solve big problems with simple ideas. The Hack Learning Series is produced by Times 10 for everyone who wants to excel at teaching and learning–teachers, school leaders, parents, entrepreneurs, community members, college professors, and students. Check out our bestselling books on our Books tab above or download one now at HackLearningBooks.com.
Subscribe to the Hack Learning Podcast episode
Be Hacky and Receive a Free Hack Learning Download Today
Hack Learning creator Mark Barnes provides more free content than anyone (he gave away about $60,000 worth of books and courses in the last year). Why not stay informed and grab some powerful freebies of your own?
The Revolutionary Hack Learning Formula
Unlike your typical education text, Hack Learning books are light on research and statistics and heavy on practical advice from people who have actually experienced the problems about which they write. Each book in the series contains an introduction, followed by up to a series of Hacks--each following our unique, revolutionary Hack Learning Formula:
- The Problem: a brief summary of each issue
- The Hack: an overview of how to “hack” each problem
- What You Can Do Tomorrow: steps you can take immediately to impact teaching and learning right now
- A Blueprint for Full Implementation: detailed steps for capacity building
- Pushback: we anticipate the pushback and show you how to face it head on
- The Hack in Action: we demonstrate how someone has actually implemented each hack successfully
Read a Hack Learning Series Book
Find every book in the series in multiple formats on Amazon at HackLearningBooks.com
Submit a proposal
Want to write a Hack Learning Series book? Grab our free Author Handbook now.
Join the Hack Learning conversation
Follow Hack Learning creator and Times 10 Publisher Mark Barnes for daily news and events and tweet your ideas about improving teaching and learning to #HackLearning on Twitter and follow us here on Facebook.