94 72 24 62
When Hack Learning Podcast host Mark Barnes discussed building a tribe of like-minded people to help you grow professionally, he focused on the Twitter hashtag.
In this edition of Hack Learning 101, Mark provides another powerful under-two-minute lesson for tribe building, using the voice recording app, Voxer.
Disclaimer: Mark Barnes does not work for Voxer, and this is not a paid advertisement. Voxer is one of many tools for online and mobile collaboration.
How to use Voxer
- Voxer is a web and mobile application that records voice messages and other media that can be shared with an individual or a group.
- Voxer is free but does have premium options (see slide 2 in the presentation above for Pro features).
- You can join or create groups and share voxes (voice, text, or video messages) with numerous people; these people may compose a tribe of experts who help you grow personally and professionally.
- You can create a group and share it through multiple social channels, in order to invite others into the group.
- Find the Voxer app that fits your device at Voxer.com.
User Voxer as a podcasting tool: You can record audio into Voxer’s “My Notes” folder and create a web version of the audio, which you can share through social channels, email, or even embed on your own blog or website. Voila! You’ve just created your first podcast episode.
Here is a sample audio embed created with Voxer
Subscribe, Review, Read!
Subscribe to the Hack Learning Podcast on your favorite device today, and remember to leave a quick review. By the way, if you leave a review on iTunes today, we’ll send you a free copy of the Hack Learning Series book of your choice. Just use our contact form; tell us you left a review and which book you’d like and provide a mailing address. We’ll ship your book out immediately. It’s that simple!
Share your thoughts in our comment section below, and remember to tell a friend about the Hack Learning Podcast.
Author: Hack Learning Team
The Hack Learning Team brings you right-now solutions for teaching and learning from some of the best educators in the world. Look inside our library at http://hacklearningbooks.com