It might not feel like spring in the northeast and midwest United States, but we’re still Hacking Spring, with an amazing Hack Learning Twitter share contest!
We gave away more than $5,000 worth of books and T-shirts at Empower18 Conference last month, in in effort to spread the word about Hack Learning–a movement aimed at helping teachers and learners easily solve some of their biggest problems.
We’re still solving problems and giving stuff away
Spread the word about Hack Learning, and win!
All you have to do is share a cool, funny, unorthodox, amazing, hacky picture or video on Twitter, get plenty of engagement, and you’ll have a chance to win our Grand Prize!
Keep reading, because this starts TODAY and ends Saturday, April 7, 2018.
- Take a picture or video of you or a friend or family member with your Hack Learning T-shirt, Empower18 Hack Learning booth pic, and/or a Hack Learning Series book.
- Share the pic/video on Twitter.
- In the share, mention @markbarnes19 and add #HackLearning. (NOTE: all shares MUST contain both @markbarnes19 and #HackLearning to be eligible to win.)
- Ask for likes and retweets (optional but helpful).
- The three Tweets with the most engagement (combined likes and retweets) win!
3rd place — $50 Amazon Gift Certificate
2nd place — $75 Amazon Gift Certificate
GRAND PRIZE — 15 Hack Learning books, 1 coffee mug, 1 tote bag ($500 value)
When is the contest?
- Start posting to Twitter NOW: Thursday April 5th
- Contest ends: Saturday April 7th at 8 PM ET
- Winners announced: Sunday April 8th at 11 AM ET
Tweet your pic NOW!
What’s the purpose?
Simple: We want people to see Hack Learning books, so they’ll be inspired to check out one of education’s most powerful problem-solving movements. And we’re not afraid to enlist your help and incentivize sharing with cool prizes.
We give away more content than anyone–over $100,000 in FREE content to educators around the world in 2017 and 2018! After all, Hack Learning is not about making authors or publishers rich; it’s about making educators better!
Share your pic or video on Twitter now. Tag @markbarnes19 and #HackLearning. Promote your Tweet, so you can win!
NOTE: Hack Learning authors and team members are ineligible to win.